QUICK REF NAV BAR
TEL USA: (608) 238-6001
Sales and Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Producing The World's Smallest ORC Turbine | Search Publications
• Use 95 Percent Of The World's Available Waste Heat For Fuel Source
• No Gearbox Needed | 3600 RPM (higher speed options) | Made in USA
• TriboElectric Electrostatic Precipitation Oil Recovery System (CO2 Systems)
• Direct Drive Induction or Synchronous AC Generator - 50 hz / 60 hz
• Videos of our technology at: vimeo.com/infinityturbine
• ROT06 Turbine Generator Plans with Unlimited License $10,000 USD
• ROT15 Turbine Generator Plans with Unlimited License $30,000 USD
• ROT20 Turbine Generator Plans with Unlimited License $50,000 USD
• ROT24 Turbine Generator Plans with Unlimited License $100,000 USD
• Industrial | Hot Geothermal | Solar | Data Center | Tribo | Compressor
About Infinity Turbine LLC
Waste Heat Power: For years we've been hearing requests from customers who would like to use their waste heat to generate power, both on land and marine applications. To meet that demand, we formed Infinity Turbine LLC in 2008 and developed the IT10, the worlds first production 10 kw ORC (Organic Rankine Cycle) waste heat to power generator. New developments in Supercritical CO2 Brayton Cycle may allow efficiencies to reach 30-50 percent. This is a huge increase from the legacy ORC process which has a system efficiency (bottoming cycle) of 5-15 percent). We now offer a CO2 Turbine Development Platform for educators and energy developers.
Value: The value in waste heat to power is that it's a free energy source. The advantages are fuel, or electrical savings, but also displaces fossil fuel electrical production, and hence, reduces CO2 emissions. If you have to pay for your heat source, then ORC doesn’t make economic sense. If you have high-grade heat, consider a topping cycle (Brayton Cycle using Supercritical CO2).
Advantages: The advantages go much further than cost savings. Waste heat can now be used to produce rotary shaft horsepower, to spin a generator, a pump, or without any moving parts, to generate static electricity. The heat can be used many times, including CHP applications such as chillers, desalination, CO2 harvesting from the ocean (via off-the-shelf membranes), and Supercritical CO2 Fluid Extraction machines (which can be used for extracting oil from botanicals, regenerating catalysts, and methanol or other alcohol production via the use of catalysts).
Supercritical CO2: Infinity Turbine LLC already develops ORC green energy systems and is developing Supercritical CO2 energy modules (in high temperatures can be over 40 percent efficient in the Brayton Cycle). Infinity is seeking funding to further this development. Until we get funding, we’ll continue to develop the supercritical CO2 Rankine cycle.
Triboelectric Effect: Infinity Turbine is also working on some new remarkable technology called TriboElectric Effect. Currently we have a patent-pending oil separation device that is used in the Supercritical CO2 Fluid Extraction industry. Commonly referred to as electrostatic precipitation, Infinity discovered a way to passively generate static charge using CO2. This helps to apply a static charge to entrained oil in a gas, which allows it to adhere to the first thing it comes in contact with (collection/filter vessel).
Modular Fluid Handling Device: Infinity Turbine uses rapid prototyping and development using the patented Modular Block (National Science Foundation quoted as saying it's an Industrial LEGO) allows fast deployment into the market.
Combining Technologies: To bring the industry up to the current technology, Infinity is blending database, monitoring, smartphone, supercritical technology and green energy together. The result is a better user experience, results and profits.
Full Service Shop: We have a full machine shop with a Omax Waterjet 55100, Haas CNC Vertical Milling Machine VF3-SSYT, Vertical Manual Mill, 3D printer, high pressure stainless steel tubing system fabrication center, and small production line. We can build prototypes and production turbines, housings, rotors, stators, pumps, supercritical CO2 systems, full ORC systems, and bolt together modular frame systems.
Some Projects Since 1985 Include:
- Large Steam Engine Sales and Support
- Waterwide Biomass Burner Sales, Installation and Support
- Containerized Modular Dry Kilns for Lumber, Pallets and Firewood
- Capstone Microturbine Sales, Service and Support
- Biomass Energy Systems Sales and Support
- Cavitation On Demand Heating
- ORC Turbine Design, Sales and Support
- Waste Heat to Energy Systems
- Conversion of Marine and Transportation Diesel Engines to Vegetable Oil
- Design of Solar Thermal Panels
- Non-conventional Fuel Tax Credits (old IRS Section 29 USA Federal Tax Credits)
- Design of Compact Corn Pellet Burner/Boiler and Steam Engine Generator for Farms
- ORC Publications On CD Rom and Download
- Gas and Liquid Processing Blocks
- CO2 Catalysts For Direct Conversion from Gas to Liquid Methanol and Butanol
- SDR - Spinning Disc Reactors Technology
- Supercritical CO2 Energy Systems
- Supercritical CO2 Fuild Extraction Technology
- Vortex Tubes Design and Technology
- Peltier Cell Solid State Chiller
- Modular Beam Frame Building System
- 3D Plastic Printer Technology
- 3D Metal Printer Technology
- Fast Prototyping and Design
- Smart Fluids 3D Printer and Valves