QUICK REF NAV BAR
TEL USA: (608) 238-6001
Sales and Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Producing The World's Smallest ORC Turbine | Search Publications
• Use 95 Percent Of The World's Available Waste Heat For Fuel Source
• No Gearbox Needed | 3600 RPM (higher speed options)
• TriboElectric Electrostatic Precipitation Oil Recovery System (CO2 Systems)
• Direct Drive Induction or Synchronous AC Generator - 50 hz / 60 hz
• DIY Coil Generation Kit Platform - Free Drawing and STL Download
• Videos of our technology at: vimeo.com/infinityturbine
• ROT06 Turbine Generator Plans with Unlimited License $10,000 USD
• ROT15 Turbine Generator Plans with Unlimited License $30,000 USD
• ROT20 Turbine Generator Plans with Unlimited License $50,000 USD
• ROT24 Turbine Generator Plans with Unlimited License $100,000 USD
• Industrial | Hot Geothermal | Solar | Data Center | Tribo | Compressor
Aviation CO2 Jet Turbine
Infinity has been working with Supercritical CO2 for a few years now, and is looking into incorporating it into boosting the power of conventional gas turbines, including turboshaft engines such as United Technology (now Mitsubishi) Pratt Whitney and
Innovation is centering around injecting liquid CO2 in the hot section to reduce temperature and increase thrust. For stationary applications, such as the Capstone Microturbine, the liquid CO2 could replace the current working fluid (air) which would completely isolate the Brayton Cycle engine, and allow any external heat source to be used, without compromising high altitude or high ambient temperature conditions. Since much of this work is proprietary, we can only give you highlights of our proposed development in a public forum.
Work on large gas turbines will have to wait until we get access to airport hangar space to commence development and testing, where we have access to Jet A, parts and service. We also hope to use our hangar access to provide live demo’s of our new developments to customers in the aviation community.
TriboElectric Generation (TENG): Infinity has recently filed for patents regarding Triboelectric Generation and is currently developing technology with ion drive and plasma wing Electrostatic Propulsion (ESP). The concept is to use CO2 to produce Triboeffect static electricity, which then can be used for propulsion and boundary layer flow enhancement (lift, control surfaces, and extending fuel efficiency by less drag).