TEL USA: (608) 238-6001
Sales and Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
QUICK REF NAV BAR
• Producing The World's Smallest ORC Turbine | Search Publications
• Use 95 Percent Of The World's Available Waste Heat For Fuel Source
• No Gearbox Needed | 3600 RPM (higher speed options)
• TriboElectric Electrostatic Precipitation Oil Recovery System (CO2 Systems)
• TriboElectric Power Generation System - No Moving Parts
• Direct Drive Induction or Synchronous AC Generator - 50 hz / 60 hz
• See videos of our technology at: vimeo.com/infinityturbine
• ROT06 Turbine Generator Plans with Unlimited License $10,000 USD
• Industrial | Hot Geothermal | Solar | Data Center | Tribo | Compressor
ROT06 Plans • Blueprints • Available for Purchase
Infinity Turbine LLC has developed and fabricated many smaller turbine designs.
One of those designs was our ROT Radial Outflow Turbine with a 6 inch diameter (ROT06). The ROT06 can drive (depending on pressure) a 1-5 kW generator. We have tested the ROT06 on compressed air of only 80 psi and was able to get up to half of our resistence light board lighted (there are 5x 200 watt lights per row and up to 10 rows of lights). The turbine design is unique in that it uses the generator shaft and bearings for support, and a simple pipe with Gruvlok or Victualic couplings to seal in the pressure. The flat end plates (discs) are easily waterjet or machined out of aluminum or stainless steel. If you are using CO2 or water/steam for the working fluid, we suggest more durable bearings that will tolerate the pressurized environment. You can also use a shaft seal to isolate the turbine section, and put the DC or AC generator outside, which does not require any special bearing lubrication that is tolerant to the inside turbine working fluid.
While we are focusing on larger designs for our systems, we are offering the blueprints for the ROT06 for sale, which include a unlimited build license.
The plans include images of each component in (jpg/png) and .pdf views.
The machine ready files include dwg, dxf, xt and we can provide other files on request from our AutoDesk suite of Cad/Cam software.
The unlimited license for the ROT06 blueprints is $10,000 USD.
The files are provided by a FTP download.
The license is for the turbine blueprints only, and does not include any support (optional).
If you would like system blueprints (bill of materials, heat exchangers, pump/motor, frame, piping, etc.) for our Supercritical CO2 or standard R245fa, or R134a, please contact us.
ROT06 Turbine Air Test: https://vimeo.com/204374926